The Agile Sports Consultant is responsible for ensuring the Agile Sports Framework™ is understood and executed successfully. Agile Sports Consultants do this by providing feedback and recommendations to ensure that the team adheres to Agile Sports principles, processes, and rules.
The Agile Sports Consultant is a passive-leader for the organization who helps stakeholders understand how to effectively communicate with the players how they can maximize value and performance.
Role of Advisor to the Lead Analyst
The Agile Sports Consultant advises the lead analyst in several ways, including:
- Providing techniques for effective Sprint Performance Dashboard management;
- Helping the lead analyst develop clear and concise Sprint Performance Dashboard goals and metrics;
- Understanding Sprints and Sprint Performance Planning and using past known outcomes for adaptation and refinement;
- Ensuring the lead analyst knows how to prioritize the Sprint Performance Dashboard metrics to maximize performance and player value;
- Comprehending and executing agile principles;
- Facilitating Agile Sports Framework™ events when requested.
Role of Advisor to the Players
The Agile Sports Consultant advises the players in the following ways:
- Coaching the players in self-organization and understanding how to add value;
- Helping players assess what they must do to perform at the highest level;
- Removing obstacles that impede on a player’s or the team’s progress;
Role of Advisor to the Organization
The Agile Sports Consultant advises the organization in several ways, including:
- Providing leadership in adopting Agile Sports Framework™ processes;
- Helping plan Sprints throughout the season;
- Helping the team and stakeholders understand and implement the Agile Sports Framework™; and maximize player and team performance;
Recommending changes that build upon the six pillars of Agile Sports.
How mature is your team’s analytics program? Take the Sports Analytics Maturity Assessment.
Learn all about Sports Analytics here.